Print Service Manager is the first freeware software that allows users to easily manage the printing service of Windows. It allows users to intuitively start, stop or restart the print service. Most importantly, it allows users to forcibly clear the print queue in case documents are stuck in print job list.
- One click start, stop and restart of print services avoiding system restart.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
- Force clearing of print queue in case of undeletable print jobs.
- Very easy to use interface.
- Stable and well integrated user interface.
- 100% free software, ready for enterprise deployment.
Read a case study to find possible scenarios where this software can be useful:
Download Print Service Manager (version 1.0.0, 637 kB, 420641 dowloads)
Any system capable of running DOTNET Framework 2.0.
You will require Microsoft DOTNET Framework 2.0 in order to run this application. In case you do not have the mentioned requirements, kindly download the latest dotnet framework redistributable package from: http://www.microsoft.com/
If you have any query, feedback or if you want to report a bug or request a new feature, you may do so at the Project Feedback page.